3D WHEEL ALIGNER
PROVIDES WORLD-LEADING WHEEL ALIGNMENT
wheel alignment is the world's first one which adopts V3D+3Dmax technology
platform. It adopts three-dimensional shoot technology to measure,
which makes the results more accurate. Its datum show in
three-dimensional image display pattern which makes the effect more clear.
As a result, it's easy and convenient to use.
X3D SERIES RS-6
- 3D Measurement: The 3D measuring technics
which is based on real running surface of wheels is more specific and
- High-speed Shooting System: Composed of
high-performance cameras and four target disks, the camera system can
measure the vehicle’s running posture vividly.
- Target Disk: The solid-state target disks
made by special materials are sturdy and durable without any electronic
- Pushing Measurement: None of any wheel
compensation is needed. Only one pushing can complete the measurement.
- 3D Max System: The unique visual 3D max
dynamic measurement system is real and vivid.
- Calibration System: Only one simple
calibration is needed after the initial installation without any
repetitive calibration following.
ADVANTAGE OF 3D WHEEL ALLIGNER
- The target disks (sensors) are not
composed of the electronic components used in traditional wheel
aligners.The problems caused by the influence of the electronic components
- There is no need to do complex wheel
compensation for the wheel theoretic plane. Only one time of pushing
measurement is needed to complete the precision measuring in order to
shorten testing time greatly.
- Utlizing Patented 3Dmax Dynamic Display
- No Electronic Components
- Four-point Wheel Clamps
- 3D Animation Technics
- Unique Reminding Window
- Pre-tightening Rotatable Jaw
- Pushing the Vehicle Once
- 3D Animation Adjustment Guidance
- Animation Operation Reminding
- Original Standard Reference Database
- PC Camera Showing Vehicle On Platform
- Intelligent Voice Reminding
- The Mesurement of Caster and Kingpin
- The Measurement of Vehicle Body Dimension
- The Measurement of Toe-out-on Turn
- The Measurement of Tire Diameter
- The Measurement of Maximum Turning Angle